Karma Wellness Water contains only natural ingredients, so NO artificial sweeteners, NO artificial coloring, and NO preservatives! Karma is also non-GMO, gluten-free, lactose-free, low in sodium, and heart-healthy! Each of our natural varieties are sweetened with 85% stevia and 15% cane sugar. Stevia is a sugar substitute that is natural. Stevia comes from the leaves of the plant species Stevia rebaudiana.
For a majority of people, consuming between 1-3 Karmas per day is deemed a safe amount. Each of our varieties contains 110% of 7 essential vitamins, although they do differ in function. A majority of the vitamins contained in Karma Wellness Water are water-soluble, meaning that your body will excrete any excess amounts of those vitamins that it does not need. However, Karma Wellness Water does contain some vitamins that are not water-soluble, such as vitamins A, E, and D. Any of our varieties are safe to combine together, unless you do have an allergy to one of our varieties. We suggest reading each ingredient listed on our label.
However, the final determination on whether Karma is right for you and how many is safe for you to consume per day is yours and your physician’s. Karma does contain potent vitamins (which are kept at maximum potency in our KarmaCap until you’re ready to drink). Please take a look at our ingredient list and nutritional facts for each variety and be sure that all ingredients and vitamins have been deemed safe for you personally. Also, this dosage does not pertain to small children.
Karma Wellness Water contains only natural ingredients, so NO artificial sweeteners, NO artificial coloring and NO preservatives. Plus, each variety of Karma Wellness Water contains 110% of 7 essential vitamins! Karma is also non-GMO, gluten-free, lactose-free and low calorie! We deem Karma safe for a majority of individuals, but there are a couple of ingredients in four of our Karma varieties that we want to make pregnant and breast-feeding women aware of.
- Karma Orange Mango for Sharper Thinking contains Siberian ginseng to assist with the function of that variety.
- Karma Pineapple Coconut for Healthy Hydration contains caffeine (50 mg), which is naturally derived from green tea extract.
- Karma Tropical Burst for a Natural Lift contains a high level of caffeine (100 mg), which is naturally derived from green tea extract.
- Karma Passionfruit Green Tea for Mood Elevation contains ashwagandha root extract.
- Karma Raspberry Guava Jackfruit for Fitness Acceleration contains glucosamine.
Again, these ingredients are not at all dangerous, but we want to be sure to take extra precaution with those who are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Each variety of Karma is unique in flavor and function. Here are the three varieties that contain little to no caffeine:
- Karma Acai Pomberry for an Immunity Boost does not contain any caffeine or ingredients that could be harmful to a pregnant woman. But make sure to check with your doctor concerning the levels of the vitamins.
- Karma Passionfruit Green Tea for Mood Elevation does contain green tea, but a different green tea extract than that used in our two caffeinated varieties mentioned above. The caffeine in Karma Passionfruit Green Tea is decaffeinated.
- Karma Raspberry Guava Jackfruit for Fitness Acceleration does not contain any level of caffeine, but does contain glucosamine.
- Karma Orange Mango for Sharper Thinking does not contain any level of caffeine, but does contain ginseng.
We suggest bringing a bottle to your physician before consuming, just to be sure that it is safe for you personally, since the vitamins are very potent in Karma Wellness Water (thanks to our patented KarmaCap!).
Karma Wellness Water comes in six functional varieties. There is caffeine in two of our varieties: Karma Pineapple Coconut for Healthy Hydration contains 50mg of caffeine (per 18 oz. bottle) and Karma Tropical Burst for a Natural Lift contains 100mg of caffeine (per 18 oz. bottle). The caffeine contained in each of these varieties naturally exists in the green tea extract that is used in both of these varieties.
Karma Passionfruit Green Tea for Mood Elevation does contain green tea, but a different green tea extract than that used in our two caffeinated varieties mentioned above. The caffeine in Karma Passionfruit Green Tea is decaffeinated.
Vitamins such as water soluble vitamins lose potency while sitting in water or exposed to moisture. Additionally, vitamins suffer degradation while they are exposed to UV rays, oxygen and heat. The loss is greater when the vitamin contents are spread across the full contents of bottled beverages. The broader the surface area, the greater the exposure. In sharp contrast, Karma’s vitamins are stored dry in the hermetically sealed cap, the vitamins are stored in a condensed area which limits exposure to the elements, and Karma makes use of opaque plastic and a UV blocker in its cap. Each of the differences in Karma are designed to enhance the longevity of shelf-life and therefore increase potency at time of consumption. By introducing the vitamins only seconds or minutes from actual consumption, it optimizes the effectiveness of the nutrient-rich ingredients. Karma contains a generous amount of vitamins and nutrients, and that by itself is why Karma is a premium product.
Resources about vitamin deterioration
Hermetic means “airtight.” The KarmaCap utilizes injection molding and a spin weld fitting to produce a hermetic (airtight) seal between the cap and base—you could seriously throw this thing into the ocean (not that we’re encouraging that!) and the inside would stay dry. The seal assures optimal quality standards and protects the vitamin powder, maintaining freshness and delivering maximum vitamin potency. And—just because we think you’ll appreciate it—the KarmaCap is made of recyclable material.
Karma contains two to four times the volume of other vitamin-dispensing caps, and three to six times more vitamins and nutrients than other competing vitamin-enhanced beverages.
Every bottle of Karma contains 110 percent (or more) of the recommended daily allowance of seven essential vitamins, including vitamins A, B3-Niacin, B5-Pantothenic Acid, B6, B12, D, and E. Karma is naturally sweetened with a blend of stevia and pure cane sugar. Each 18-ounce bottle contains only 20 calories and is free of preservatives. Karma is also low in sodium, heart healthy, safe for diabetics, and is lactose free and gluten free.
Stevia is a sugar substitute. Derived from the leaves of an herb native to South America, stevia is a healthier option than table sugar because it is 300 times sweeter (meaning we have to use much less of it!) and contains zero calories.
We like to think that Karma begins with a gift from Mother Nature–pristine natural spring water. While the bulk of water beverages on the market today use municipal water sources, Karma is sourced from fresh springs in Vermont. Just peel, push, and shake to instantly transform your water into wellness.
This is a trick question, because you can’t go wrong! Karma is available in five varieties that have been meticulously formulated to deliver their own distinct wellness benefits through a precise combination of vitamins and nutrients. With Karma, there is always a good choice. Ultimately, we hope that you’ll try them all!
- “Balance” (Acai Pomberry) is an immunity booster, providing 1,000 mg of vitamin C (which is 1,667 percent of your recommended daily dose), as well as zinc, berry extracts, and tea polyphenols. Combined with other ingredients, this formula serves to enhance the immune system and promote overall health and well-being.
- “Body” (Raspberry Guava Jackfruit) includes a fitness accelerator, offering sodium and potassium, as well as chondroitin sulfate, calcium, and vitamin D. This mix works to replenish essential electrolytes, combat the risk of osteoarthritis, and maintain healthy bones.
- “Spirit” (Passionfruit Green Tea) )is a mood elevator that contains ginseng and L-theanine. These ingredients and others help you to recover from stress and encourage relaxation.
- “Mind” (Orange Mango) is specially formulated for mental alertness, providing yerba mate, choline, and coenzyme Q10. Choline and yerba mate support clarity and stimulate focus, while coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant that helps fuel the body’s daily activity.
- “Vitality”(Pineapple Coconut) offers healthy hydration, with ingredients that include trans-resveratrol, magnesium, and potassium—all of which have biological, physiological, and anti-aging effects. Other natural ingredients such as green tea, ribose, and maca abstract impact alertness and replenish energy.
And, don’t forget: every bottle of Karma contains 110 percent (or more) of the recommended daily allowance of seven essential vitamins, including vitamins A, B3-Niacin, B5-Pantothenic Acid, B6, B12, Niacin, D, and E.
Absolutely. Many parents are concerned (and rightly so!) about offering their children sugar-filled or artificially flavored beverages. Karma is sweetened naturally with stevia and pure cane sugar. In moderation, fortified or vitamin-enhanced food and beverage products like Karma can help kids reach their nutrition and hydration needs. It’s also a great choice for kids with some dietary limitations, as all Karma Wellness Waters are lactose free and gluten free. Plus, each 18-ounce bottle is one serving (versus two for competitive brands) and has only 20 calories.
Today’s beverages are not providing what they claim to be; there are a lot of smoke and mirrors. At Karma, we embrace the principle of cause and effect. We believe that if you do something positive, you’ll get something positive in return.
The name needed to speak to the core philosophy of the brand—to be truly meaningful, a beverage must have both substance and style. American consumers are demanding more from their food and beverages, and require assurance that the choices they’re making will positively impact their health.
Karma is a universally understood concept and lifestyle. It transcends the drink and reflects the person. It’s a movement we believe in and want to be a part of moving forward.
Karma was born from the universal truth and karmic idea that if you do something positive, you’ll get something positive in return. Since vitamins deteriorate in water, too many products available today are flawed. With Karma, consumers finally get a nutrient-enhanced water that delivers on its promise, allowing them to take responsibility today for tomorrow by creating positive effects on the mind, body, spirit, balance, and vitality.
The suggested retail price for an 18-ounce bottle of Karma ranges from $2.39 to $2.89.
Karma is expanding retail availability to include fitness clubs of all kinds and an impressive number of retail stores.
The design of the KarmaCap includes a funnel-shaped aperture in the base of the cap. When you push the button to mix your drink, this shape helps the powder pour into the bottle via gravity. Since some of the powder moves down into the funnel when the bottle is upright, it is hidden from view. If you tip the bottle upside down, you will see that the powder does, in fact, fill the cap.
The reason for our labeling is due to the fact that we make sure that we comply with all Health Code rules and regulations. With a product that contains the amount of vitamins that Karma does, Health Canada requires that we place these warnings on our labels. However, the US does not require this labeling and Karma does comply with all US FDA standards and is non-GMO, gluten-free and whole foods compliant.
The use of our warnings are only a precaution, as recommended by the Canadian regulatory agency named Health Canada. The explanation for the warnings vary by variety. The precautionary warnings on Karma Orange Mango for Sharper Thinking are due to Karma’s use of Siberian ginseng. Those warnings are also noted on Karma Passionfruit Green Tea for Mood Elevation for the use of Ashwagandha and for the use of Glucosamine in Karma Raspberry Guava Jackfruit for Fitness Acceleration. Each variety of Karma is unique in flavor and function.