1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Push For Better Project Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Karma Wellness Water and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win. Void where prohibited. Any vulgar or obscene photo, including those depicting any illegal or unsavory activity, will be removed. A parent or guardian submitting a photo with minors must certify only his/her children appear in the photo, and that they consent to the use of the minor’s image or likeness.
3. How to Participate: Share how you Push For Better on social media using #PushForBetter or share how you Push For Better by going to www.drinkkarma.com/pushforbetter. Entries limited to one per person per day during the Sweepstakes period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. The authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such email account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive emails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt out of the receipt of such emails by following the directions on the Sponsor’s website or in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Winner and Selection: The Sweepstakes winners will be randomly selected each day.
5. Prizes and Odds: The daily winners will receive a variety pack of Karma Wellness Water and a Karma Wellness Water hat. Monthly winners will receive a case of Karma Wellness Water, a Karma Wellness Water hat, and a Karma Wellness Water t-shirt. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance: The winners will be notified the day of his/her selection. The winners will be posted to the Karma Wellness Water social media channels and website. Each of the winners will need to provide his/her first name, last name, email address, and zip code. Valid photo identification may be required by Sponsor in each case. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. Prize is not redeemable for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify those found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries, votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries or votes by those determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. Sponsor shall not be prohibited from using, and entrants shall not be entitled to any compensation for any use by Sponsor of, submitted photographs or any similar or identical photographs; and Sponsor would refuse to accept or otherwise evaluate the Photograph absent agreement with these terms. Sponsor reserves the right to display the photograph in any and all media throughout the world in perpetuity, in its sole discretion, although Sponsor has no obligation to display the photograph in any manner whatsoever. Sponsor’s decision is final on all matters relating to this promotion. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor related thereto.
Sponsor may freely use the ideas and concepts embodied in the photograph, without any compensation or obligation to entrant or any third party. Entrants agree to indemnify Sponsor, its officers, directors, employees, licensees and agents (indemnities) from and against any and all claims, expenses, losses or liabilities (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may be asserted against any Sponsor indemnities by any third party that claims the photograph infringes any intellectual property or other rights of such third party. Entrants acknowledge that no fiduciary or confidential relationship now exists between Sponsor and themselves, and that no such relationships are established between Sponsor and themselves by reason of this promotion or by reason of submission of the photograph.
Entrants represent and warrant that they have the appropriate authority to agree to these terms. Their agreement with these terms does not constitute and shall not be construed to constitute or create a partnership, joint venture, employer-employee relationship or other confidential relationship between themselves and Sponsor. Entrants understand that they shall have no authority to bind Sponsor in any manner whatsoever. These terms are governed by U.S. law and constitute the entire agreement between entrants and Sponsor. No waiver or amendment to this Agreement shall be binding unless in writing and signed by both parties.
8. Construction: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor: The Push For Better Project Sweepstakes is sponsored by Karma Wellness Water and not by Facebook®, Google®, Instagram®, Twitter® or Pinterest®.
The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes.